Monday, September 24, 2007

Midnight Madness: Halo 3 is FINALLY here!


I picked up the phone over the weekend and heard this, "Hello, this is Gamespot..."

It was a recording reminding me to pay the balance on my reserved copy of Halo 3. For any of you with attention deficit, remember you can pick up those reserved copies at MIDNIGHT tonight.

And if you didn't reserve a copy, WTF were you thinking?! This is Halo 3, moron!

Seriously, the game is looking good, and we'll have a review posted here in a few days once I've thoroughly vetted the game along with resident gamers Fuzzy Truffle (his name kills me) and Edible Sofa, who has recently started calling himself God (as his gamertag, he's thought he was God for a while. heh)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pre-ordered mine already!

Google